We’ve looked at healing-themed paladins before, the oath of charity healing others with more power than self-healing, and changing mercies daily to suit the challenges of the day.Today we’ll be looking at a paladin archetype that is truly a healer first, warrior second.
The hospitalers are the…
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
Reblogging this for future reference
Those who say the Black Widow’s fighting style is just movie bullshit can see the above. ^ Shit is terrifyingly real.
I think I’m in love.
She’s so tiny.
But she could kill me.
I will reblog this flying head scissors every time it comes on my dash because it’s so fucking awesome.
That majestic flip
We gotta hand it to him though :D
Is that a theta next to the “One World” thingamabob?
THOU SHALT NOT CALCULATE THINE ANGLES THOU SHALT EYEBALL IT ONLY!!! LEST YE DIIIIIIIIIIIIEE….
Wait…”trilateralism?” Like, as in, economic relations between North America, Europe, and Japan?
A staff of Asclepius? So medicine is satanic?
As is Saint Luke’s cross (because it’s Jack Chick, the dude thinks Catholics have a super computer to eradicate all the protestants)
Is LOTR seriously on there
Lord of the rings is on there
D&D - one of the creators was a Christian (not sure about Arneson, but I suspect it too), and one of their major settings was made by two super devout Mormons.
Yeah… it always bothered me that “Oh, D&D leads to Satanism” was an argument.
You know why it doesn’t lead to Satanism?
Because Satan is CR 39. God has no statblock.
I can’t kill God. I can’t even think of killing God. But Satan? That guy is worth 209,920,000 XP. (Tome of Horrors Complete, page 212) He drops the Rod of Infernus and Hell’s Redoubt armor, which I’m fairly certain you can get XP for either purifying and returning to their angelic roots or destroying.
See, D&D doesn’t want you to follow Satan. It wants you to stalk Satan, murder him and steal his stuff.